Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
As our Nike Store Head Coach your mission will be to create an environment within a store that will provide a premium consumer experience, a premium employee experience, and implement programs/processes to drive business results.
- Manage people, store operations and store environment to achieve sales, service, organization, customer satisfaction and profitability goals and maintain operational standards
- Coach, manage and focus your team, providing them with a common purpose and inspiring them with the power of the brand
- Build a team with diverse talents and experiences and allowing them to play to their strengths.
- Responsible for communication and delivery of rewards and recognition for store team
- Manage financial budget including labour costs and overall expenses
- Develop strategies to maximize role of store within District (look beyond single store to district impact)
- Creates plans to address loss prevention concerns with LP
- Create succession plans, and effectively manage performance and corrective action processes in order to drive Human Resources planning.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and 6 years retail experience, or 7 years retail experience in lieu of a degree
- A minimum of 4 years management experience
- Experience with retail operations, budgeting, planning, customer service, sales and people leadership and management
- Extensive experience and ability to lead the delivery of a high level of customer service in a brand retailer
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and retail business systems
- Ability to communicate in English
- Ability to build, lead and manage high-performing teams
- Ability to utilize tools to support conflict resolution and employee coaching and counseling
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed