About this opportunity:
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a very talented O2C local team and interact with international Finance Sage teams across the globe.
The main goal of the Accounts Receivable Specialist is ensuring the smoothness of the collection process, and support the business day to day activity. As part of the local Finance organization you will be supporting different areas and helping the company to develop its business mitigating financial risks in adherence with the local & global policies.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Posting Payment Receipts;
- Approve Blocked Orders;
- Analyze Customer Accounts;
- Insert and Updated Direct Debit Authorizations in the System;
- Updated Customer Master Data (Electronic Billing, IBAN, etc);
- Answer internal and external queries.
Skills, know-how and experience:
- A/R and finance previous experience;
- Team player, willing to pursue and contribute to the continuous improvement;
- Work with tight deadlines;
- Stress resistance;
- English fluent.
- Economics or Accounting Background;
- Previous Experience in A/R Environment;
- SAGE X3 experience.
- Customer Focused, at the forefront of providing service excellence.
- Action Oriented, able to take on new challenges with enthusiasm.
- Trustworthy, able to gain the confidence and trust of others easily and honour commitments.
- Innovative, able to spot opportunities to do things better and share best practice.
- Collaborative, building and maintaining strong working relationships and working with colleagues to meet shared goals.