You will be part of an Embedded SW Engineering team, who is motivated, smart and enthusiastic about building and supporting complex analytic software using the latest technologies. You will engage directly with client engineers, establish credibility with technical staff in all disciplines, and define and develop software requirements.
Working with us, you’ll have the chance to face a wide variety of professional challenges that will guarantee a continuous development of your competences and skills.
- B.S in computer science or a scientific/engineering discipline;
- Minimal 5 year experience in delivering software products in Aerospace, Automotive, Medical and/or Industrial Equipment; specifically in embedded products
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer supporting development of complex embedded systems.
- Experience with Object Oriented Design and UML, and C++ development for embedded systems (Linux, QNX, VxWorks, etc)
- Experiencing with developing software with Python
- Experience estimating and planning software development projects.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills including excellent client facing skills – the ability to work effectively with customers to define software solutions
- Autonomous, open minded and creative problem-solver.
- Fluent in English (mandatory);
- Willingness to travel as needed.
If you’re willing to start the adventure of your life, apply today!