Our client are one of the world’s leading online classfieds platforms. Currently, they are growing the team in their Lisbon office and seeking a senior Android engineer to join the company.
The client are expanding rapidly and operate across the EMEA region providing you with a great chance to work in a highly dynamic international environment whilst living in one of the most exciting cities in the world!
- Writing clean, architecturally sound and maintainable code.
- Maintaining the current Android apps by fixing bugs and improving application performance.
- Working with the other Android engineers to create a seamless app.
- Delivering features in tight deadlines.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to create, design and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, include edge cases, usability and reliability.
- Working with our testing team to ensure 100% test coverage.
- Discovering and implementing the newest technologies.
- 3+ years experience of native Android development.
- 5+ years of Java or OOP.
- A deep understanding of the Java Language.
- A deep understanding of the Android SDK, SQ Lite, Web services and location-based services.
- A current view on the Android development landscape.
- A diverse portfolio of previously built Android Apps.
- Have published at least one or more Android Apps to the market.
- You can talk all day about Android architecture, use of the best current libraries and innovate Android applications currently on the market.
- A solid understanding of RESTful applications.
- You understand git commands and have a GitHub or BitBucket account