- Bachelor’s degree in a computer science area
- Communication skill in English
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Self motivated and resourceful
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as a team player as well as on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure in escalated situations
- Good presentation skills
- Hands-on experience with Oracle Database 10G, 11g and 12c.
- Hands-on experience with Oracle RAC, ASM, RMAN, Cloud Control.
- Hands-on experience of any of the following a definite advantage
- Multitenant, Golden Gate, Streams, Dataguard, Exadata, OS scripting, Big Data, other databases (MySQL; Postgres; etc)
We value the following requirements
- Integration in a reference IT company
- Advanced tech projects
- Attractive salary package according to proven experience level
IMPORTANT: When applying for this job, you are allowing Oramix to use all data in your CV, as well as any personal data and/or related documents for the express purpose of processing your application and eventual recruitment.