We are looking for English Speaking Data Scientists to analyze large amounts of raw information to find patterns that will help our clients. Working in an established team, we will rely on you to build data products to extract valuable business insights. In this role, you will need skills in analysis, mathematics and statistics. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential. We also want to see a passion for machine-learning and research.
Your goal will be to help our clients analyze trends to make better decisions and build better products.
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Collaborate with internal and client research and IT teams
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst
- Understanding of machine-learning and associated algorithms
- Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Power BI) and data frameworks (e.g. Data Lakes)
- Analytical mind and business acumen
- Strong math skills (e.g. statistics, algebra)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a good level of English
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Economics or relevant field
The role may require travel to Europe and the USA.