We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic individual to join the group. We are looking for an individual with the right skills and experience, but equally they must complement and enhance the existing team here at PNMsoft with their positive approach to work and their friendly and enthusiastic personality.
The ideal candidate will be a fast learner and should be able to learn Cora Sequence, quickly.
You will have the opportunity to simplify complex IT Systems solutions for customers in all industries and in a variety of locations across Europe.
The successful candidate will have a good knowledge and understanding of how to structure a process capture and process improvement initiative and how to facilitate the client through a pragmatic decision making process.
- Ability to quickly understand a client’s business strategy, their business processes, and to develop technical solutions to support their business strategy.
- Client Management skills
- Maintain responsibility for customer satisfaction and build long-term relationship with key customers
- Experience in providing regular project progress updates and managing client’s expectations
- Analysis skills
- Experience of leading requirements gathering workshops and business analysis
- Experience in writing Functional design documents
- Experience in Business Process Management software
- Technical skills
- Relevant experience in the MS technology stack
- Experience in any of Business Process Management, Microsoft SharePoint and/or Microsoft Dynamics CRM advantageous
Background in software projects
- Good customer facing skills including running workshops and presentation skills
- Must be able to work as part of a small team with minimal day-to-day supervision
- Business Process Management experience a plus
- Fluent in spoken and written English