Randstad operates in Portugal and worldwide as a leader in human resources for several business sectors.
Randstad Shared Services works to provide unique professional development for Shared Service Centers and for helping our clients searching for talents in different areas such as finance, IT, contact center, HR and marketing.
As a result of a solid partnership between Randstad and NMQ Digital, a global provider of digital marketing execution services, we are looking for a Web Content Editor – (m/f)
- Support the Analytics/Tagging Subject Matter Expert in understanding the stakeholder’s business goals;
- Define analytics Quality Assurance and testing activities:
- Validate and debug analytics implementation issues;
- Manage tags via Tag Management Solutions and all analytics and media tags;
- Diagnose issues with existing platform configurations and tags, and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- 1-2 years of experience in implementing web and advertising analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics (aka Omniture, Site Catalyst), Google Analytics, etc;
- 1-2 years of experience with Tag Management tools (Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager or Google Tag Manager);
- Proficiency in debugging tools such as Charles, Fiddler, httpfox;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Fluency in English.