We are recruiting for our client who is one of the world’s largest global services provider of digital technology and business consulting services and we are looking to recruit a strategic business developer in their Application Services business unit at their Lisbon offices in Portugal.
You MUST currently be based in Portugal. No country re-location is offered on these roles.
The key person needs to help shape market leaders through delivering applications services relevant in our customers’ enterprise business increasing their topline, customer satisfaction through solutions that provide best-in-class customer experiences.
Client business today is founded on a rich consulting history and heritage. With the track record as the leader in transformation consulting, from our pioneering Business Transformation approach to our current focus on Digital Transformation.
- 7+ years of relevant business development experience – eg. SaaS, IaaS, PaaS (Platform as a service) or aPaaS (Application Platform as a Service)
- 10+ years overall work experience
- Passion about Application Services (Platform) and the problem we are solving
- Great track record of sourcing, developing and maintaining partner relationships
- Work with product, engineering, and other colleagues to grow the B2B ecosystem
- Strong product sensibility, and comfort with considering the basic technical feasibility of partner integrations
- Experience developing first-of-kind, strategic deals which are creative and align business incentives with great user experiences
- Executive presence in working with senior leadership within Company and within partner organizations
- In-depth experience operating within and leading cross-functional teams (product management, customer success, legal, finance, marketing, etc..)
- High-level, go-to market business development lead with deep digital specifically, applications services solutioning experience.
- Define and implement business strategies for industry leaders that will drive their growth and competitive edge.
- Develop active, growing pipeline of opportunities for pursuit ( for non-financial accounts)
- Create or refine operational strategies in business critical areas, e.g., review digital marketing channels – social, PPC
- Strong drive: this will be an intellectually demanding role and also one characterised by frequent deadlines
- Bring external perspectives and challenge to the business – monitor performance and strategic moves by competitors and peers, globally, bring in external experts, synthesise trends