Responsible for selling Outsourcing Services to customers in an assigned geographic territory or industry. Leads the outsourcing pursuit, by focusing on new business or up-selling within the account. Requires a solid understanding of the Product and Services portfolio and the Outsourcing Deal Pursuit process allowing them to evaluate the customer business case and develop a compelling sales message substantiating the services value proposition. Works with all levels of the account, and may manage a very large pursuit team. Works on deals that are typically very large and require complex consultative customer proposals, and tailoring strategy and solutions to meet the needs of the customer. These jobs focus on selling to customers, typically through work that occurs outside the company offices
- Works closely with the pursuit team and account team to understand the scope of the global engagement and contract in order to provide requisite analysis/information and recommendations to the pursuit and account teams.
- Once the deal is signed, work closely with the transition manager to ensure the metrics are right; financial metrics, tax and accounting processes are developed and implemented globally.
- Lead the end to end contracting process post signature including support to contract integration, change management, governance activities, up sells and renegotiations.
- Leads deal teams and represents the company to the customer for outsourcing deals up to $500m TCV.
- Responsible for assembling all required resources/skills to develop proposal, pursue and win large international Outsourcing deals (PDs more than ELs).
- Coordinates all deal team efforts with sponsorship of OS Engagement Director.
- Assists in opportunity qualification and risk assessment.
- Responsible for validating/endorsing the technical solution for the deal. Works with delivery to assure that solution design can be properly delivered
- Develops deal timeline and ensures that pursuit team meets deal milestones and deadlines.
- Leads pursuit team in developing and substantiating a winning value proposition that meets the needs of the customer, including analyzing critical business drivers and risks.
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically 9+ years directly related experience in Outsourcing and/typically 12+ years in complex IT service business environment.
- University or Bachelor’s degree; advanced University degree preferable.
- Demonstrate business, technical, or functional knowledge at the mastery level, as well as administration or operations knowledge.
- Demonstrate knowledge of at least one solution type (desktop, client/server, data center, Internet, etc.)
- Strong understanding of global Finance or HR negotiation and contracting issues and regulations.
Knowledge and Skills:
- High level of vertical industry knowledge in multiple key industry IT domains.
- Ability to negotiate deals where the company is not the low- cost provider.
- In-depth vertical solution expertise.
- In-depth customer knowledge.
- IS/IT management expertise.