One of the largest e-commerce sites worldwide is looking for a skilled, curious and passionate Engineering Manager who wants to make a difference!
As the Engineering Manager you will lead a world class team of cross-functional engineers responsible for services and tools to support for all the communication between our global products and our users. The services they build are used for creating, delivering, optimizing and reporting for user communication for the millions of daily buyers and sellers.
The main stack includes Vue.js, Java, AWS, Kubernetes and New Relic.
- Lead and manage a team of cross-functional developers
- Research, suggest and implement new solutions to their problem
- Be actively involved in setting product strategy
- Take ownership of the comms platform to ensure were providing the business the best possible insights into all user communication
- Write maintainable, testable and efficient code in a Continuous Integration Environment
- 5+ years of relevant engineering work experience and at least 1+ hands-on technical management experience
- A demonstrated passion for working with data at scale and empowering organizations through data
- Enjoys mentoring team members in their careers
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- International career and travel opportunities
- Work with an international team of top engineers learning from one another
- A budget for conference and education
- Competitive salary and great benefits
- Home Office possibilities
- Company Mobile phone
- Any tool you might need MacBook Pro, Notebook, PC