We are looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer to join the dynamic customer oriented R&D team – Checkmarx Sustaining Engineering Group.
This team is responsible for customer oriented Tier 4 tasks, as well as for development of customer focused product capabilities. The day-to-day work includes interaction with rest of the R&D organization, Product Management teams, support, Professional Services, and with Fortune 1000 enterprise customers.
In this position you will gain the experience of working with sophisticated technologies, collaborating with a fast growing company present worldwide.
ted, comfortable working in a fast paced environment, and accustomed to extensive travel.
- Supporting, maintaining and troubleshooting large scale enterprise products
- Taking full ownership on supporting and developing various product areas
- Developing in .NET while also integrating with other advanced technologies
- Working smoothly with local and remote multi-geo R&D and non-R&D teams, while keeping high visibility and effective communication
- Working according to high execution standards, while insuring high quality
- B.A. / M.Sc / Ph.D in computer science or equivalent, from a leading university
- Good knowledge in C# or similar languages. Exposure to other programming languages
- Outstanding technological orientation, strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to get quickly acquainted with complex code
- Strong application architecture understanding
- Developing web-applications in various frameworks (Java, NodeJS, React, Angular, etc..) – advantage
- Knowledge in language processing techniques (regular expressions, parsing) – advantage
- Capability of troubleshooting and debugging on customer environments – advantage
- Good English communication capabilities (verbal and written)
- Good interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Customer orientation