Our Construction Business Line is looking for a Quality Global Assistant who will be in charge of the following:
- Ensure the alignment of the processes with the needs of the company;
- Ensure the effectiveness of the QMS, managing the QMS, reviewing and / or updating it whenever necessary;
- Support the implementation and awareness of the QMS in the organization;
- Support local teams in internal audits at projects and services;
- Support the development and implementation of initiatives, improvements and alignment programs, managing change within the organization;
- Support the development and implement new processes in the organization;
- Develop all the technical documentation on the Quality area;
- Support local team with the internal and external auditing processes;
- Manage the QMS indicators tools;
- Responsible for the quality planning supervision.
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
- University Degree (Engineer preferential);
- At least 2 years of experience in similar functions;
- Training in Quality Management Systems;
- Knowledge and experience in the standards, namely ISO 9001;
- English proficiency;
- Availability for international travels.
- Good interpersonal relationships skills;
- Ensure good emotional control;
- Creative and initiative spirit;
- Critical capacity for continuous improvement;
- Ability to organize and plan, good practical and logical reasoning.
Your application will be reviewed by Daniela Mendes.
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please send us your CV, with the subject “31.2018 – Quality Global Assistant”.