KOKET is a luxury furniture company selling daring and provocative designs worldwide with offices in the US and Portugal. Founded in 2010, KOKET has grown substantially in the short time since its beginning, being featured in several Top Interior Design Publications and starring in the set design of Hollywood hits like Fifty Shades of Grey, Empire and Billionaire Boys Club. We are committed to only the highest quality products and all of our products are hand crafted in Europe from master artisans. Opportunities for growth are available!
Do you have a passion for digital marketing? Interested in design, fashion and home décor? Then KOKET is looking for you.
KOKET, a luxury furniture company, is seeking a passionate and hardworking full time Digital Marketing Assistant/ Intern to join our growing team.
- Manage digital marketing efforts to drive traffic to our site and increase sales
- Monitor and actively manage social platforms
- Monitor and implement SEO strategy and rankings
- Use available tools to report on KPIs and make recommendations
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Manage company blog:
- Develop weekly blog calendar
- Propose highly searched topics
- Write optimized content
- Develop other strategies to drive traffic and increase web sales
- Daily and weekly reports on all tasks
Skills and Requirements
- Degree in marketing, digital marketing, business or related field
- Real-time and evolving knowledge of social marketing best practices
- Experience with Google Analytics, Keyword Planner, Email Marketing Platforms
- Must be a strategic, problem-solving thinker with the ability to understand how online communications and social media strategies can best achieve overall sales and marketing objectives
- Excellent editorial judgment with exceptional clear concise message delivery writing skills, particularly for the web, utilizing best practices of search engine optimization
- Ability to function as a team member and build strong relationships
- Ability to thrive in a very fast-paced environment with a high level of attention to detail
- Strong writing/editing/proofreading skills (English)
- Flexible with a can-do approach
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter.