You will be responsible for databases administration, including installation and guarantee of proper functioning.
You will be in charge of:
- Developing scripts and any automated solutions that can ease the activity.
- Analyze activity (incident, request, …) then develop and implement corrective scripts.
- Participate in business projects on the design and implementation of databases (DBMS, volumetry, high availability,).
- Install databases and their environment to ensure service to applications.
- Intervene on production incidents to diagnose or assist in diagnosis and to restore operational databases in working hours and on call (24/7).
- Monitor health of the databases.
- Responding to requests from developers, application administrators and infrastructures teams.
- Validate and make modifications to the production databases.
- Natixis technical environments on Oracle: RAC, Exadata, Dataguard, ASM, RMAN, SQL
- Scripts Development Scripts (KShell, Perl, PL/SQL, …)
- DevOps & BigData (Puppet, Python, Scala, …)
- Oracle (version 11g, 12c)
- Oracle entreprise manager cloud control
- OS: Linux
- English proficiency
- DBMS (Sybase, SQL-Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- French proficiency
- Methodical, rigorous, autonomous, dynamic and pragmatic
- Reactive, good analytical ability