Are you a mid/senior polyglot software engineer with knowledge and commercial experience with Java and/or Scala?
Are you passionate about technology and want to work with a cutting-edge technology stack?
Would you like to work for a leading inspirational organization which will shape the future of live streaming football?
We can offer you an amazing international experience and many opportunities to learn and develop in our fast-growing start-up!
You will be part of a cross functional team, in which engineers, a product owner and UI/UX work together to solve challenging problems on a specific domain. In this team, you will be:
- Responsible for designing, building and maintaining / supporting microservices;
- Drive technology and product improvements;
- Engage with different teams;
- Share your ideas, experience and knowledge with a wider audience, both internally and externally (through blog posts, meetups, etc.).
What we are looking for:
- At least 3 years of experience;
- Can align yourself with our core values: respect, selflessness, commitment, humility, honesty and loyalty;
- Have experience and knowledge of REST and asynchronous development;
- Value TDD and agile development in your job;
- Have experience in automating build, test and release processes, preferably with continuous integration and deployment processes;
- Nice to have; Commercial usage of Apache Kafka.
What our client offers:
- A (really) competitive salary based on experience;
- Working for an awesome and fast-growing start-up: new starters will enjoy substantial responsibility from day one and fantastic long-term career opportunities;
- Being part of an international team where each individual is valued;
- We empower our employees and responsibility and freedom stand central;
- Flexible working hours;
- Work from home;
- Free beer at Friday.
Apply with the subject “Backend Developer – Lisbon”.