URGO is a French leading international healthcare group, specialized in advanced wound care and self-care (first aid, food supplements, colds, allergies, sexual hygiene with its laboratories Urgo, Juva Santé and Super Diet).
Urgo Medical is a French multinational specialised in Wound Care Technologies. It is the second European company in total turnover in the Advanced Wound Care field. The main company asset is clearly focused on R&D, developing cutting-edge technologies which help patients heal faster and more efficiently. Products like UrgoStart, UrgoClean, Corpitol or Urgotul have been pioneers in their market segment in the last years.
The company is fast expanding in Spain, with more than 25% annual growth in the last three years.
Reporting to the sales manager, the candidate will be responsible for the sales of our products of prevention and wound care in: South and part of the centre area of Portugal, both in ARS, ULS, Hospital Centers, Hospitals (Public and Private) and Care homes. The products are sold through public tender or direct sales.
The primary goals are to develop the market, drive growth and increase market share. In addition to all general management requirements (ie .regulations, P&L, SFE reporting, Supply Chain.).
- Work actively to create a strategy and roll out an effective sales & mktg plan that will lead to differentiation and advantage in the marke place
- Build a dynamic local network while embracing URGO Medical’s values and vision
- Lead changes and demonstrate agility – be a champion for change across the organization
- Optimising core processes when relevant in the market (marketing / sales, innovation, reporting…)
- Building internal relationships across URGO Medical’s managers & relevant teams and the organization internationally
- Conducts business with full Integrity and in compliance with Corporate Code of Conduct and local laws and regulations
- Ensuring that the products fully comply with the submitted license applications and with local legislation
- Develop an annual country business plan, budget and specific market-focused strategies for business grow.
- Implement and control the business plans with respect to targets & performance indicators.
- Lead the development of market strategies aimed at building brand awareness and customer loyalty.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key external stakeholders, incl. key customers.
- Prioritize the actions that imply a short-medium term business development.
- Comply both qualitative and quantitative objectives set by the Management.
- Work the centralized tender.
- Mínimum 2 years of experience in the sales of Medical Devices
- Strong both strategically and operationally in order to create the vision, deliver on plan, and focused towards the objectives achievement
- Well developed communication, presentation and negotiation skills together with good persuasion and influencing skills to drive change and achieve alignment
- A dynamic, high energy and self-starting individual
- Exceptional organizational skills to effectively manage multiple priorities
- Possesses the highest levels of integrity and ethics together with outstanding personal credibility
- Undergraduate degree or its equivalent preferably in in Business and/or Science is required, an advanced degree is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of the operation of public procurement will be assessed
- Residence in Lisbon or surroundings
- Portuguese and Spanish are required.
- English is a plus.