Miratech is an IT services and outsourcing company that provides services to multinational organizations all over the world. Our highly professional team achieves success with 99% of IT projects in financial, telecommunication and technology domains. Founded in 1989, Miratech has its headquarters in New York, USA; with R&D centers in Poland, Philippines, Slovakia, Spain, Portugal, and Ukraine.
We empower our employees to grow together with the company, to achieve ambitious goals, to be a part of international relentless team which helps the visionaries to change the world.
We are looking to hire a Senior Java Developer who will take part in development and maintenance services for customized software solutions for a major global bank.
- Implement software components according to the design specifications
- Perform system integration and testing, problem troubleshooting and resolution
- Perform unit testing of software components
- Participate in estimating project efforts and delivery timelines
- Proactively collaborate with the teammates and communicate with the Project Stakeholders to ensure that the Project efforts proceed efficiently and with predictability
- Provide technical input into product roadmaps.
- 3+ years’ experience in software engineering as Java developer
- Knowledge on Core Java & Enterprise Java technology components
- Good understanding of Java design patterns and frameworks
- Expertise in writing SQL queries and understanding of database concepts/design
- Understanding of production support processes, call handling, analyzing the issues, logging defects and documentation
- Understanding of testing principles
- Development infrastructure knowledge
- Knowledge of software development methodology and software lifecycle processes, especially Agile (Scrum)
- Bachelor or MSc degree in computer science, math, or related field
- Good written and spoken English
- A positive and resilient mindset and high stress tolerance
- Strong career opportunities for professionals
- A variety of international projects and mobility across projects
- Professional development support and professional certification opportunities
- Competitive compensation, advanced bonus systems
- Paid vacations and paid sick leaves
- Modern and conveniently located offices with good working conditions
- Corporate, social and cultural events