We are leaders in the development and manufacture of products based on carbon, graphite, carbon fibers, and fiber-reinforced composites. With our in-depth material, engineering, and application know-how, we make a substantial contribution to the major future topics mobility, energy, and digitization. In partnership with our customers, we develop intelligent, trendsetting, and sustainable solutions with a clear benefit. We call them ”smart solutions”. SGL Carbon has 4200 employees and 32 production locations in Europe, North America and Asia as well as a service network in over 100 countries.
SGL Business Services is located at Lavradio/Lisbon and is offering an exciting opportunity as a SAP Inhouse Business Analyst SD (m/f).
- Ensuring the agreed functionalities of the global business processes in SAP SD as well as adjacent application modules and attached subsystems
- Taking tasks of international (sub-)projects in the area of SAP SD
- Giving the users advice with best practice approaches on problems regarding processes
- Conception, implementation and documentation of new processes as well as functionalities in accordance and cooperation with relevant departments and their tasks
- Implementing customizing settings as well as recording them in SAP
- Establishing technical specifications for the development of ABAP
- Training of users who are part of your supervised areas
- Either a university degree in economics/business informatics or an appropriate IT apprenticeship with experience in Sales and Distribution
- Experience in leading a (partial) project dealing with the implementation of SAP software supporting business processes
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the usage and conceptual development of SAP SD
- Profound economical knowledge in order-to-cash-processes of producing companies
- Knowledge in LE-TRA and/or GTS is preferable
- Experience in MS Office products
- Showing willingness to travel on official business
- Independent, team-oriented and open personality as well as stamina, strength in communicating and presenting and confident behavior
Our commitment to delivering smart solutions offers you diverse opportunities to take responsibility and shape the future. Our core values are convincing through performance, being open-minded and creating momentum. For you, this means exciting topics, challenging tasks, competent support, and fair compensation.
Please send your application with cover letter in English.