We are currently looking for a Junior Analyst to work in our European Resource Center, located in Lisbon. This incumbent will support the customer with data analysis, strategic insights, and recommendations covering all facets of sales, merchandising, marketing, and pricing information. In addition, the Junior Analyst will help develop specific category management tools and principal strategies to maximize sales and gain share. Starting date: August 2018.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support in the development of consultancy customized projects.
- Access relevant information, perform quality checks on the data, interpret results and draw conclusions to support the business case for each project.
- Provide category analyses and advanced consumer insights using a range of syndicated and non-syndicated data source.
- Support in the coordination of projects and data collection.
Position Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 0 – 1,5 years of related analytical work experience.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities.
- Strong PC skills (Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint).
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Good presentation and communication skills (both verbal and written).