blue-infinity linked by Isobar (part of Dentsu Aegis Network) is currently hiring a SharePoint Junior Developer to join our team in Lisbon!
If you are a curious, ambitious and code-passionate professional, this job is for you!
You only need to have:
- Proven C# and .Net 3.5 / 4.0 development experience;
- Proven experience in SharePoint 2010 development, especially in the U.I and especially Multi-lingual, large installations, with care about high performance components for many concurrent users;
- Good Knowledge in SharePoint API;
- Good Knowledge in the different Sharepoint Development fields: content types, themes, site definition (master pages, layouts, etc), webparts, usercontrols, Excel services, etc;
- Proven knowledge of SQL Server 2005 and 2008 , with a good knowledge of implications related to SharePoint technologies;
- Microsoft Certified is an asset;
- Client service oriented and result/goal driven professional;
- A flexible attitude with proven experience of working in a team;
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
What you can expect:
- Write business requirements and technical specification documents;
- Design and customize Corporate Intranets, Extranets, Employee Portals and Web Services in a SharePoint site;
- Develop SharePoint Solutions with proven experience with branding SharePoint sites;
- Design and develop reusable component, content types, site definitions, page layout and master pages;
- Develop web page infrastructure and application related to pages with more advanced graphics and features;
- Create components that enable secure data transfer between web and internal systems
- Design, develop and implement database interfaces;
- Create and maintain technical documentation using provided guidelines and templates
- Adhere to and promote SharePoint technologies best practices.
What can you expect from us?
- Excellent opportunity to grow in an International company;
- Work-life balance;
- Be part of our global network brand;
- Be the next #digitaladdict.