For our partner based in Lisbon, we are currently seeking for a data analyst. Active in the analysis of e-commerce data, this fast growing start-up is looking for a data analyst to grow their team and scale up.
Your main responsibilities:
- You will be working on projects that deliver immediate value to the customers. These will involve extracting & analyzing data to produce insights and reports for our customers who are major retailers and suppliers.
- You will help introduce QA practices as (data) quality is an important focus when doing these projects,
- Besides that you will also be cleaning, analyzing and extracting datasets from external sources as well as visualizing data using Tableau/Excel.
- Technologies you’ll find yourself playing with include:
- Python, pandas & jupyter notebooks.
- AWS Athena (aka Presto), S3, PostgreSQL.
- You have a master in an engineering field.
- You have > 1 year of experience with data analysis using Python (with pandas). R experience is also relevant but you should be able to use Python (with pandas) in the end.
- You should have a good understanding of SQL.
- You have a great eye for details and are able to produce correct and qualitative reports according to the needs of our customers.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
Nice to have:
- Prior experience with big data technologies (such as Hadoop, Spark, Airflow).
- Great coding skills in Python (with pandas, numpy, …) and deep knowledge of SQL.
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau are a plus.
Interested? Get in touch ASAP and/or connecting on LinkedIn.
Please note that only applicants with valid working permit will be considered.
Keywords: Data anlysis, Big data, data analyst, Python, SQL