For our business in LISBON, PORTUGAL we are currently looking for a Senior IT Support (M/F). The Senior IT support will be reporting to the IT Manager and will be responsible for managing activities require interaction with other members of the IT team to diagnose and resolve problems. The employee in this position also assists in the maintenance, deployment, and problem solving associated with servers and networking providing technical support to Arvato employees.
Your experience & skills:
- Fluency in English;
- Fluency in Spanish (preferable);
- Relevant degree;
- Previous experience in IT;
- Experience managing IOS / Windows / VMWARE Systems
- Experience and understanding of using Active Directory, DNS and DHCP in a windows infrastructure
- Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with customers, team members, and within various levels of management
- A friendly, positive, enthusiastic and cheerful attitude.
- Ability to multi-task, nimbleness and highly functional within a team environment
- Good communication and team spirit;
- Flexibility and stress resistance.
- Help Desk 1º Line
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
- Troubleshooting system and network problems;
- Diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
- Talking staff through a series of actions either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Salary conditions above average;
- Opportunity to integrate a multinational and multicultural environment;
- Career progression according to your ambition and commitment;
- Full time schedule.