Sales Representative , Primary Care Portugal Coimbra-Aveiro
Reporting to; Portugal District Manager
Location; Portugal Coimbra-Aveiro
The main purpose of the job is to promote Norgine products within the assigned territory. The position reports to the Territory Sales Manager, meanwhile all activities and reports, will be reviewed by a Senior Sales Representative who has been assigned as a Mentor.
The position is included in our project to support young people to give them the opportunity of a first job in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of all NORGINE products as well as all clinical data, scientific evidence and different tests with the product in the diseases to which it is intended.
- Plan daily, weekly and monthly medical calls in Primary Care (Clinica Geral). Administrative tasks related with this calls and reporting of activities will take place on a daily basis.
Learning attitude to get the most of the opportunity to share the first employee with a Mentor; and good performance in the role.
- Good Communication skills. Able to confidently and effectively communicate.
- Positive respond to change environment.
- Positive influence within the work area.
- People and relationships. Treats people fairly and with respect
- Delivery. Maintains high customer service standards.
- Personal Effectiveness. Able to cope with a level of pressure in daily tasks
- The Sales Representative , Primary Care should know how to work with Windows office software (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Flexibility and pro-activity are very important skills. Furthermore, she must be able to work independently and be able to set priorities
- Enthusiasm as well as being service and customer oriented are necessary qualities for the successful execution of this job.