EurA is one of Germany’s leading consultancy companies in technology and innovation. EurA is currently offering a full-time permanent position as a Project Manager at the office in Portugal, Porto, starting in September 2018.
We are looking for someone who can provide direct support to activities under the scope of an exciting program from the European Innovation Council SME- Instrument Program: The Business Acceleration Services.
The person must be able to perform tasks independently with the ability to juggle multiple tasks without getting overwhelmed and having a real eye for detail.
You must attach your CV, in English, to your application.
- Taking ownership of logistics and organization for technology-matching events with world-leading corporates, including “customer support” tasks
- Interface with leading Small- and Medium Sized Enterprises, to understand their needs, and support during open-innovation events
- Support events, under the scope of the Business Acceleration Services, in cooperation with large technological multinationals
- Monitoring and reporting on the Business Acceleration Services
- Work with a large number of stakeholders and colleagues within EurA, the European Innovation Council, and other service-providers working on this project
- Identification of future requirements and needs, and the development of appropriate responses and support to company activities
- Assisting in developing other projects by performing market searches, developing revenue models and commercialization plans
As the Porto branch steadily grows, you will also be expected to have a role in its strategic development and support management activities.
- Excellent English skills, written and spoken
- Extremely well organized and detail oriented, with a hands-on approach
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment
- Team player and empathic communicator
- Proficiency in using word and spreadsheet processors
- Master’s in management, Economics, Engineering, or Natural Science is a plus
- Passionate about start-up/Innovation and strong level of interest in the innovation landscape
Eager to learn, travel and start an international career with EurA-Porto