For a 3-6 months project (possibly longer) in the Netherlands, we’re recruiting an experienced Electrical Engineer with EPLAN knowledge. The client is looking for someone who can start working almost immediately. The company is a global supplier of high-end installations for the oil and gas sector based in the province of Zeeland.
- Design and engineer electrical schemes in EPLAN.
- Design and engineer control panel outlines in AutoCAD.
- Assist E&I manager in the purchase of electrical material.
- Evaluate offers, clarifications, and calculations.
- Check invoices of purchased material.
- Assist projects and after sales department regarding electrical components during all applicable tests (FAT, etc.).
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Assist sales, project, and aftersales departments with queries within the electrical engineering field.
- Check the electrical instructions in the Instruction Manual for each project.
- Participate in applicable meetings.
- Maintain local stock of electric auxiliaries.
- EU nationality.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in engineering (electrical is preferred but other related fields are welcome to apply).
- Available to start ASAP.
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
- Able to work structured and precise.
- Previous experience in working with EPLAN.
- Capable of handling multiple projects at the same time.
Salary and benefits:
- Competitive salary depending on skills and experience.
- Assistance with relocation/accommodation, other benefits.