Provide IT Infrastructure services in line with service levels required by the business, ensuring their operability and meeting performance, availability and security targets.
- Plan, implement and maintain IT Infrastructure, ensuring the necessary resources and expertise for its design, implementation, transition, operation and improvement;
- Manage IT Infrastructure Projects considering scope, cost, schedule, resource allocation and quality, ensuring its successful completion;
- Maintain systems integrity by ensuring required configuration management, backup and recovery, access management, and disaster recovery plans are in place and being followed;
- Interact with the company’s diverse business areas and IT providers to ensure the alignment and optimization of the IT infrastructure with the business requirements, both in its initial implementation and in on-going operations;
- Ensure systems security that satisfies the business requirement for IT of maintaining the integrity of information and processing infrastructure and minimizing the impact of security vulnerabilities and incidents;
- Promote the technological evolution of the systems in order to protect investments and bring maximum value to the business.
- University Degree in IT or related areas (e.g. Computer Science, IT Management);
- At least 3 years of experience in similar function, with a track record on managing projects;
- Previous working experience of managing Operating Systems (Windows, Linux, VMware), Data Base Systems (SQL Server and Oracle) and SAP Administration;
- Relevant work experience in security;
- Good working experience with ITIL processes;
- Additional experience of networking technologies is valued.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong analytical capabilities, with good problem resolution discipline;
- Results oriented, capable of establishing the right priorities with diligence and initiative;
- Good communication skills and ability to interact and be a relevant team member;
- Good knowledge of the English language, written and spoken (mandatory); working proficiency in Spanish will be valued;
- Capability to work under stress and with tight schedules;
- Willingness to travel and flexible hours.
We are accepting applications only through LinkedIn until 23rd July.
Only candidates best matching the profile will be contacted.