The Textile Commercial Assistant position is a great opportunity for a talented individual seeking to learn more hands on experience and in-depth industry based skills in supporting the development process from market research, through public tenders (both national and international) to adjudication processes, to sampling and final production and shippment.
Job Description / Responsibility:
- Ability to assist various team members in all operational and administrative functions and day-to-day organization. Requires full immersion and familiarity with all required functions within the Sales Department in case team members are out of office.
- Maintains awareness of calendar and help sale managers deadlines
- Maintains and organizes fabric library & sample inventory
- Supports team in creating spec kits for production on new products
- Assists in meeting preparations and all showroom Fairs assembling and merchandise
- Assists in public tenders (both national and international)
- Assists in all kinds of Export documentation works
Qualifications and Skills:
- College degree and/or equivalent work experience in textile area
- Proficiency in PC skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Minimum 1-2 years experience on Textile, sales, customer service
- Excellent presentation and strong communication skills (Portuguese, English, French & Spanish)
- Highly efficient and with a positive attitude, detail oriented and organized with the ability to multi-task and to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Great time management and able to work under pressure
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Knowledge of the Fashion Industry and Textile background is a plus available to travel abroad.