Eurofins in Portugal recruits a Technical Sales Manager for its Laboratory in Paredes. If you have already sales experience in environmental field and if you are willing to join an International Group with perspective and ambition to grow abroad, so you are the one we are looking for.
- Development of the environmental analysis in the Portuguese market and giving input to the Marketing strategy.
- Prospective and acquisition of new customers in order to improve the clients’ portfolio.
- Identification and development of new business opportunities as well as business opportunities already identified within the environmental monitoring.
- Advise customers on appropriate testing regimes based on current legislation and industry practice.
- Prepare and update quotations for existing customers.
- Identification of customers’ needs and recommendation of testing requirements.
- Meetings with the prospect and ongoing clients.
- Keep up to date with current techniques, topics and legislation that order to advise Eurofins and its customers on accurate implementation of their requirements.
- Be familiarized with customer specific requirements.
- Experience at least 3 year in environmental sales background
- Strong Customer orientation
- Possess an unquestionable moral and ethical backbone
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment – takes pride in achieving results
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrate motivation, initiative and pro-activity
- Team player
- Experience in team management
- Well organized and rigorous in the work
- Able to travel for business in Portugal; 50% and sometimes abroad
- Portuguese, English and French speaker