- You will be taking care of our customer’s requests, catering to their needs and expectations and respecting internal policy in terms of quality and following set deadlines.
- In parallel, you will develop in-depth knowledge of different aspect of the product and liaise with internal services on behalf of our members.
- You will be in charge of managing the analysis of customer needs, giving personalized advice, providing recommendations and solutions.
- You will centralize issues brought up by our customers, will analyse the processes and procedures and will make proposals aiming to improve them.
- You will join a young and dynamic team who provides an exceptional service.
Educated to degree level, the ideal candidate needs to have:
- 1 year experience minimum as a customer advisor;
- Excellent relational abilities in order to interact in a professional way with his various interlocutors;
- Passion for delivering exceptional service;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as written language proficiency (Spanish mandatory + english);
- Problem solving and decision making skills, proactive and a good team player;
- Ability to work with autonomy;
- Organizational skills and respect for deadlines.