Responsible for managing accounts and clients, interact with a diverse group of internal and external individuals, at all levels of the organization.
Coordination of administrative and costumer relations duties, much of which is of a sensitive and confidential nature.
Position is open immediately.
Main Purpose of the role:
- Monitoring and managing accounts performance, optimizing all parameters such as occupancy rate, daily rate, and utilities cost amongst others;
- Sales desk support on the onboarding process, making sure all required documents are in order, and in our hands, by advising our clients in any relevant administrative aspect;
- List client property assets on several booking platforms, starting by ours, lovelystay.com;
- Coordinate supplier interventions, like professional photo-shoots, or utilities installation;
- Client communication channel, making sure all useful information is provided to all parties. Ie: Asset quality improvement, performance expectations, guests feedback etc…
- Analyze and prepare monthly reports;
- Active participation on formal agreement definition with clients;
- Active participation on company´s global strategy;
- Develop and maintain filing system;
- Answer telephones, take messages, screen and handle routine items;
- Assist in the maintenance and update of accounting reports.
- Fluent in English and French is mandatory;
- Strong attention to detail, must work well under pressure and with others, and get things done in a timely manner;
- Short-term rental experience preferred;
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Outlook Calendar and Excel;
- Ability and desire to work in a high-calibre, fast-paced, team environment;
- Excellent attendance and punctuality;
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
About the company:
Lovely Stay is bringing innovative technology and a sharp business model into the short and mid-term rental market, offering a complete management solution for a competitive fee starting at only 10%. While optimizing profitability through a daily automated algorithm, we also put emphasis on full transparency thanks to a unique dashboard dedicated to owner centralizing all the information about the flats. This tool is accessible 24/7 from any device.
Optylon Group is a technology and real estate focused private equity firm fully owned and operated by its principals, headquartered in Lisbon, Portugal.