Our Remote Operations and Maintenance Engineering is looking for a Systems Engineer, which will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop methodologies and techniques to improve central monitoring system;
- Troubleshooting of monitoring systems;
- IT Infrastructure Technical support.
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
- Master Degree or Degree in Computer Science or similar.
The following experience will be valued:
- Programming: SQL, Python, HTML, PHP; REST
- Communciation Networks
- Windows, Linux
- Monitoring Systems
- MS Excel Advanced
- Technology surveillance;
- Initiative, proactivity, autonomy, sense of responsibility and teamwork spirit;
- Ability to manage stress and handle with deliveries under pressure;
- Organization and method;
- Practical sense and pragmatism;
- Critical spirit;
- English Proficiency.