Our Client is a leader in banking and financial services that can offer you an exciting and truly global career
The Reporting & Services Lisbon platform is a key component of the CIB Global Human Resources setup. Our mission is to support the HR activities through administration roles & processes monitoring, permanent and adhoc reporting with in addition any new processes not already covered by another team. Our main challenge is to set up strong processes with high end data quality while keeping flexible and open services for the largest set of demanding clients.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate to the testing and implementation of the technical solution hosting these processes;
- Animate and coordinate the campaign;
- Setup and manage a dashboard & control plan;
- Monitor the completion and chase correspondents Provide training & support to users;
- Act as a project office in the definition of the content and technical setup of the appraisals;
- Administration of the MyDev CIB appraisal platform (including L&D);
- Setup of communications, documentation & training materials;
- Management of referentials;
- Setup of a strong control framework;
- Main contact for Group HR representing CIB regarding appraisals topics;
- Production of dashboards & ad-hoc reporting;
- Provide support to the different stakeholders: local HR, managers & employees;
- Develop and enhance the current processes & services, proposing improvements to better serve our clients;
- Take over the management of micro processes;
- Setup and follow up of the projects from the specifications up to the go live.
- University degree;
- Strong reporting/consolidation or process management experience;
- Fluent in English, intermediate in French;
- Systems administration & support;
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint etc.) package advanced level;
- Skilled relationship builder – ability to work with different stakeholders.
If you believe you have the suitable skills for this position, please send your English CV.