- Development of test hardware;
- Development of test software;
- Building up and debugging of test places;
- Installation and improvement in the Plant in Braga ( Portugal );
- Operator / maintenance training;
- Documentation of the test equipment include capability;
- Modify and maintain existing test places ( hard- and software );
- Continuous improvement of the existing test software.
Graduate Engineer Electronics, Information Technology or Technician with long work experience with NI software:
- Experience with C++ programming / TestStand and LabWindows CVI ;
- Experience with CAN-Bus / Most-Bus ( hard and software );
- Development and build up of Test equipment;
- General knowledge of Infotainment products for cars ( Receiver and Displays);
- 6 Sigma for test;
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
Please send your CV, including personal data protection clause.