My client is one of the world’s largest classified ads platforms for the sale of used and new goods and services. They have a global presence and boast 37 billion monthly page views on their e-commerce website. The amazing Lisbon office is looking for a Technical SEO Manager to join their international team.
- Building a cross platform SEO strategy that grows all our European platforms across mobile web, desktop and apps
- Set Up and maintain a solid monitoring and reporting system to create transparency about our organic search performance
- You will uncover opportunities through traffic, crawl and error logs, site audits, and competitive analyses
- Evangelise and train Product Managers and Engineers to keep SEO in mind for all developments
- Oversee the delivery of the roadmap and validate the implementations
Who we’re looking for:
- Mandatory experience in enterprise or large-scale websites
- Minimum 5 years focus mainly on technical SEO
- Experience with a range of SEO platforms
- Experience reporting on SEO KPIs
- Ability to research and digest the ever-changing search industry to drive action
- Ability to manage multiple recommendations from start to completion
- Ability to learn quickly, self-teaching
- You have the capability to align with stakeholders and colleagues across many regions
- You are required to be fluent in English.
What do you get in return?
- Full relocation package
- 10% – 15% bonus on top of basic salary
- Opportunity to join an international chat
Interested? Apply, let’s have a chat!