My client is one of the world’s largest classified ads platforms for the sale of used and new goods and services. They have a global presence and boast 37 billion monthly page views on their e-commerce website. The amazing Lisbon office is looking for a Senior UX/UI Developer to join their international team.
- Investigate solutions to address user problems with the use of data, research and other UX techniques.
- Create intuitive product flows, through the definition of interaction models, user task flows and interface specifications.
- Deliver wireframes, mockups, specs, final designs and assets as needed.
- Ensure that the visual language applied is aligned with the brand guidelines.
- Build and update repositories of reusable elements and style guides to maintain consistency throughout the features and products.
- Ensure the UI properly communicates the UX paths.
- Communicate scenarios, flows, experiences, interactions and screen designs to stakeholders.
Who we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in a similar user-focused role in product design.
- Deep understanding of UX techniques and methodologies.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Experience creating user flows, process flows, wireframes and sitemaps.
- Creativity, passion, problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in visual design and wireframing tools.
- Ability to transform data into insights.
- Understanding of the peculiarities of designing for different platforms such as desktop and mobile (web and apps).
- Good communication skills (spoken and written).
- Demonstrable design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Fluent in English language.
What do you get in return?
- Full relocation package
- 10% – 15% bonus on top of basic salary
- Opportunity to join an international chat
Interested? Apply, let’s have a chat!