As a Mobile developer, you will integrate a team working in the payment services business, working with native iOS and Android APPs and will have the following responsibilities: Technical design; Maintenance and support of existing APPs; Development of new features;
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or similar;
- 3+ years of relevant experience in native mobile development;
- Experience with both iOS and Android;
- Knowledge of Objective C for maintenance of legacy code;
- Knowledge of SWIFT;
- Knowledge of Java and the Android SDK;
- Fluent in English (mandatory);
- French is a plus;
- Autonomous, open minded and creative problem-solver.
- Integration in a solid and dynamic team;
- Participation in exciting and motivating projects;
- Career evolution;
- New challenges;
- Possibility of future integration on the client.
Location: Oporto, Portugal