Reporting to the Country HR Manager, the successful HRBP acts as an employee champion and change agent in our Industrial Business Unit Production Plant, contributing and leading on, local projects, fostering a culture where our people succeed.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance on policies and its interpretation.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Pilots engagement initiatives based on local but as well as company orientations.
- Implements the company’s recruitment strategy to attract (Talent Acquisition) and retain (On-boarding & Development) talent.
- Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Identifies training needs and ensures the correct evaluation and monitoring of training programs.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Engage in continuous improvement projects while ensuring compliance to local and overall policies in regards to Safety, Quality and Costs.
- Bachelor / Masters degree in HR or Psychology or similar fields of expertise
- Minimum 3 years of HR generalist experience, preferably in an international industrial fast-paced, high-growth or progressive environment
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines of an employee life cycle, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and labor relations, performance and development, engagement, well-being
- Proactive, with an ability to problem solve and understand issues in the context of the bigger picture and business impact
- Clear and influential written and verbal skills
- Business English language skills both written and spoken