Our Customer is an Oracle Platinum Partner with in-depth knowledge of Oracle Database, Oracle Fusion Middleware (FMW) and Oracle Hardware, including Oracle Engineered Systems.
The work will be carried out either in the company´s premises or on site at the customer premises in Luxembourg.
Specific duties includes:
- Provide technical expertise on Oracle BPM Suite and Oracle SOA Suite, including Oracle Service Bus, API Gateway, Stream Explorer, etc;
- Ability to drive architecture design on customer projects and act as a trusted advisor, especially on Oracle BPM & SOA to deliver business-driven SOA in highly heterogeneous environments;
- Facilitate and participate in all phases of a BPM & SOA project development life cycle: include requirements gathering and analysis, solution design and development, testing and implementation, post-production support and evolution;
- Deliver trainings on Oracle WebLogic Suite, Oracle BPM Suite and Oracle SOA Suite.
- Proven experience on Oracle WebLogic Suite, Oracle BPM Suite and Oracle SOA Suite, including SCA, BPEL, BPMN, Business Rules, Human Workflow; BAM Service Bus (OSB), EDN, B2B, Adapters, Coherence,etc.:
- Knowledge of ADF-BC/SDO, BPM Process Portal;
- Expert hands- on knowledge of WS-*, XML, XPATH, XSLT, XQuery;
- Design, rapidly prototype, and implement scalable, reliable and maintainable BPM/SOA solutions;
- Strong command of middleware security topics;
- Experience using APIs and web service aggregation.
The Project fosters integration into one of the largest and most successful multinationals in the area.
EGOR – PORTO
Os candidatos considerados serão contactados no prazo máximo de 10 dias úteis.