Novabase is looking for an BI Project Manager for a project in Retail sector.
As an BI Project Manager you will maintain information technology strategies by managing projects, researching and implementing technological strategic solutions. You will also be responsible for planning, organizing, and integrating cross-functional information technology projects that are significant in scope and impact.
What we value:
- University education base in Computer Science, Management or related fields;
- Experience in Business Intelligence;
- Ability to understand complex information and work out requirements and to work within budget limits;
- Organizational and management abilities;
- Excellent problem-solving skills as well as good leadership skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Master the new Technologies of Information / Communication and Development Studies Techniques and Projects;
- Fluency in English.
What we offer:
- Be part of a company that invests in the development and growth of people;
- Participate in international and national projects, with a very diverse technological stack;
- Get to know unique and differentiating work methodologies;
- Ongoing training (technical and soft skills).