Reporting to the National Account Manager, the mission of the Sales Internship will be to give support to the Sales Department as well as the Retail Team and interact with the internal team and retailers.
- Sales figures consolidation and follow-up within the team.
- Analysis by customer, category and type of reference (catalogue, launch, promotional…).
- Monitoring of key metrics vs sales targets (per retailer, door and region).
- Control of stocks and returns by retailer/door.
- Updating client’s database.
- Support to the coordination with top retailers for calendar scheduling per door (own team, promoters,…).
- Preparation and follow-up of budget and annual revisions.
- Coordination of trade information.
- International reporting.
- Competition benchmark.
- Degree in Business, Economics, Accounting or Mathematics.
- Fluent in Portuguese and English (Spanish or French will be a plus).
- Significant knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly Excel and PowerPoint).
- Proactivity, flexibility and excellent ability to manage deadlines and priorities.