A new brand, Volkswagen Group Services – Portugal
In 2018 Volkswagen Group Services – Portugal, as a brand, will start operations from new Lisbon based offices. We are looking forward to get you on-board with us and build tomorrow’s mobility.
We are excited to be on the lookout for qualified, motivated and committed Software Engineers who contribute with their expertise for the Volkswagen Group. We’ll be working across the software engineering spectrum to deliver cloud-native services and products. We are looking forward to getting you on-board with us: together we’ll create the future of mobility.
We iterate quickly – using agile methodologies within a balanced team and end-customer focus.
Your future tasks:
- Collaborate with our partners from internal business units like Sales, Marketing and R&D to understand their vision of a promising product for the customer and then break it down into a backlog of user stories that can be implemented
- Sustainably implement our iterative, lean, agile and XP-based development process while focusing on the delivery of a minimum viable product (MVP) through early validation with our customers
- Innovate and iterate on lean and agile processes and share what works and what could be better
What you need to have:
- You have fun working as part of a multi-cultural, interdisciplinary balanced product team
- You have fun in continuous learning
- You simplify complex problems and build high-quality software
- You like to code and like to share knowledge
- You want the opportunity to practice pair programming
- You thrive in a collaborative and open environment where you can represent engineering skills but share a balanced leadership of the project
- You want actively push our products to the next level
Nice to have:
- You have a degree in Software Engineering, Mathematics, UX