Cross Border Talents is recruiting a Cloud Network Team Leader to work at one of our Clients in Lisbon, Portugal.
Your Role as a Cloud Network Team Leader:
- Manage, Operate and Support the Corporate Cloud Environment.
- Understanding client’s existing On-Premise Network architecture comprising of Networks and Security.
- Devise and implement security, operations best practices.
- Supervising responsibilities including interviewing and training/coaching team members.
- Working with distributed teams.
- Real-time troubleshooting and problem resolution for all Network related issues.
- Participate in varied projects/transition and assist in resolving issues.
- Provide level of escalation in response to incidents/requests regarding network performance and configuration, including off hours escalations.
- Maintain network documentation, run-books, diagrams, and network assets in the configuration management database.
- Develop and continually improve guidelines and procedures related to Network management including process and efficiency improvements.
- Prepare and review periodic reports related to performance and capacity.
- Take lead to resolve recurring issues via Problem Management.
- Expected to steer team in change planning and execution.
- Vacation planning and steering (need to insure that we have always the workforce in place that is needed)
- Participate in annual feedback sessions with your team members and your department lead.
- Ability to work within a team and deliver results.
Your Profile as a Cloud Network Team Leader:
- Preferred a CCNP,CCSE certified professionals with over 8+ experience in the Networking Domain with a passion for leading teams.
- Extensive knowledge of TCP/IP, VLAN/VXLAN, VRF,BGP, OSPF, as well as MPLS connectivity/architecture.
- Establishes network specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing router administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols.
- Establishes network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, and latency; planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network policies and procedures; establishing connections and firewalls.
- Secures network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation.
- Broad technical knowledge of Cisco networking technologies and platforms to include Nexus 9/7/5/2k,9k, vPC,and VDC configuration.
- Strong Experience with Linux Systems.
- Strong understanding of IT production environments, operational strategies and mission critical systems.
- Positive can-do approach to work .
- Analytical mind, good problem-solving.
- Careful, detailed-oriented approach to the work.
- Experience in managing IT projects in an international environment.
- Experience with vendor management / escalations.
- Good Inter-Personal Skills.
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to lead and mentor.
- Good Team player.
- Results oriented team player who will work towards meeting team commitments and ability to work within a cross-functional teams.
- Good organizational and time management skills to work on multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- A passion for improving processes and commitment to customer satisfaction
Cross Border Talents’ Client Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Our Client invests in their Employees’ careers through training, certifications, etc.
- Medical insurance: Multicare for yourself and immediate dependants
- Shift allowances as per FETESE on the top of CTC for working in night shift + extra allowances for weekend work
Interested? Press that Apply button! 🙂
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2018, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.