Cross Border Talents is hiring Portuguese Speakers (FLuent in English) to work as Customer Service Representative in Lisbon, Portugal.
Responsabilities as a Customer Service Representative:
- Listening to customers’ questions and concerns, providing the best possible answers and solutions;
- Troubleshooting regarding orders, deliveries, payments and returns;
- Being the point of contact for external sellers;
- Providing information about products;
- Escalating and rerouting the necessary matters and issues to other departments.
Requirements for the Customer Service Representative Vacancy:
- Portuguese Native Speaker
- Fluent in English (C1/C2)
- Work experience on this domain
- Customer orientation and good stress management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in Customer Experience valued
Cross Border Talents’ Client offer:
- Base salary
- Initial Contract (12 months)
- Career Opportunities and good work environment
- Health Insurance (after 6 months)
- Free water sports, soft trekking and much more
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2018, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.