This position involves working within the software team, reporting to the Technical Lead.
You will be working on a fast-paced team of experienced developers. Progression and working with cutting-edge technologies must be of high importance to you. You must be enthusiastic and willing to learn. You will work on a long-term project, implementing new features on a product used by more than 4.000 companies around the world.
- Use of object-oriented design, design patterns and analysis principles
- Work within the context of the full development life-cycle
- Participate in software design activities
- Participate in peer software reviews
- Maintain compliance to development standards
- Participate in fixing issues that may arise in the product(s)
- Able to respond effectively to emerging technologies and understand the impact to the company’s products
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Ability to work in a Scrum team
- Ability to self-organize
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Fluent in English
- Single Page Application experience
- Create and mount views and routing
- REST APIs
- Strong object-oriented programming skills
Nice to have
- Knowledge of SQL and relational database structures
- This opening is located in Carnaxide, Oeiras.