At TNT we care for everyone, whatever and however precise their requirements may be.
Delivering millions of parcels, documents and freight consignments worldwide, our expert team treat each delivery with the care, attention and speed it deserves. We connect people and businesses across the planet on a daily basis.
We are looking for a talented Human Resources Specialist for our HR Team based in Lisbon (Portugal) to support our ambitious integration process for a period of 1+ year.
The HR Specialist collaborates with local functional management in order to implement company initiatives, manage processes, enable measurable difference in employee engagement and increase productivity. He facilitates the delivery of value-added services to management and employees that reflect the company values and objectives.
Policies & procedures
- Support personnel policies and procedures implementation, by promoting adherence to processes and performing regular audits.
Admin & payroll
- Support payroll activities to meet deadlines and avoid issues.
- Perform controls and suggest improvement actions.
Functional Management support
- Provide day-to-day support and expertise to local functional management challenges.
- Produce and analyze data trends and metrics to inform business decisions.
Recruitment & retention
- Contribute to staffing decision from country functional leaders.
- Support recruitment approval flow and selection process.
- Address turnover and retention issues.
- Act as an ambassador of the function and overall company values.
- Engage with the different stakeholders to develop appropriate company & culture awareness as well as positive relationships.
- Improve and execute internal communication aligned with central guidance.
Training and capability building
- Help to identify training needs and plan.
- Manage on-going delivery and improve on-boarding course.
- Monitor roll-out of international and local programs.
- Improve safety information and ensure compliance with company & certifications policies.
- Degree or higher in Human Resources Management or related field.
- 4-5 years of relevant HR experience (generalist or specialist), gained in multinational organisation(s).
- Proven experience in HR admin activities activities.
- Fluent in Portuguese and good English languages skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Good Communication skills – verbal and written.
- Analytical skills.
- Proven ability to drive results, be proactive and innovative.
- Ability to quickly acquire an understanding of the business and to build credibility with managers.
- Professional and engaging manner.
- Humility and the ability to remain groundeds.
What we offer:
- A multinational company that is leading the way in its industry, with a strong customer focus and growth strategy.
- A real opportunity to develop competencies and career.
- Engaging work environment.
- Appropriate compensation package according to the profile.
- 1-year project with potential extension.