Our client is a leader in banking and financial services that can offer you an exciting and truly global career. Is one of the euro zone’s leading banks, strongly positioned in its two core businesses – Retail Banking, Corporate & Institutional Banking – and present worldwide.
- Manage data collection, reporting and production of documentation for Annual Reviews and Ad Hoc requests
- Manage the Credit Process for fast track requests
- Manage the approval process for Trade Finance, International Guarantees and Fronting Risk operations
- Take responsibility for reporting related to Exposure and Risk Monitoring
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Banking, Finance, Economics, Risk Management, Financial Markets or other relevant areas.
Languages: English (fluent).
- Analytical skills
- Adaptability and proactivity, multitasking
- Communication (verbal and written)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge/understanding of banking and financial markets
- Self-driven and organized
- Rigorous and reliable