Wyser is an international company among the top players in Search & Selection, specializing in middle-up management and Executive Search. Integrated in GI Group, a leading developer of global labor market.
Our client is an Investment Bank, now recruiting for their Regulations team.
- Address internal questions from various LOB’s (Front Office, Middle / Back Office), Operations, etc. on regulatory requirements;
- Address clients questions on regulatory requirements;
- Provide timely assistance to front office staff in the face of regulatory limitations to trading;
- Collect regulatory data from clients and ensure accurate logging / storage in systems;
- Define and produce dashboards on progress, risks and issues;
- Report progress, risks and issues to relevant stakeholders (Business, Legal, etc.) and Management;
- Proactively contribute to process and tool improvements;
- Identify areas of risk in the team’s activities and report them to Management.
- University degree, preferably in Law / Regulation / Financial Security (preferential);
- Fluency in English, (French is a plus);
- Strong knowledge of the key functional areas in Investment Banking;
- Client oriented – strong interpersonal skills and listening skills;
- Reporting skills and strong attention to detail.
If you are interested please send your CV with the reference 16987