Senior Sales Representative Cloud, Technology, Middleware, Big Data, Data integration, Security – Portugal – Public Sector
Are you as passionate about the Cloud as we are ?
We are seeking a motivated sales individual who can sell our most complete all technology solutions portfolio to Public Sector customers in Portugal. You will impress your customers talking about: our market leading database for the Cloud , Middleware Solutions, Cloud Paas and IaaS , BI & Big data, Security, Data Integration, Api, BlockChain Technology, Intelligent Chat bots, DevOps…etc You will help your customers, who have growing data volumes and aggressive service-level expectations, maximize the potential of their IT organizations while delivering the real-time enterprise. Join us and become the trusted advisor of your clients.
- Develop Cloud/Database/Middleware/BI/Big data/Security…etc Sales opportunities and maintain customer relationships in your given customer set.
- The right candidate should be able to orchestrate a speech across the complete offering of Oracle in front of a client and work alongside other internal teams to be one Oracle for the customer.
- Promote and evangelize Oracle products to selected retail customers, partners, and internal audiences
- Develop relationships and collaborate with our partners to define, recommend, and drive sales
- Develop and execute a sales plan that provides complete territory and sector specific coverage
- Develop appropriate sales programs and solutions; maintain up-to-date competitive information and compile regional success stories
- Meet with senior customer contacts to build credibility and develop lasting relationships
- Engage with Pre-Sales support for customer meetings to develop customer discussions further
- Lead successful go-to-market campaigns by working closely with internal marketing specialists
- Contribute and lead in account planning, customer/market analysis, and strategy sessions
- Contribute individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others
- 5 + years of experience in direct software sales. Preferably in the Public Sector market segment
- Good understanding of the data center customer needs and strong technical expertise to become a trusted advisor across the wide technology portfolio.
- Proven track record in a sales-driven organization, selling technology-related products and/or services
- Solid written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Creative with strong problem-solving skills and an ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to work well as part of an extended sales team
- Knowledge of Oracle products preferred but not essential
- Fluency in English and Portuguese
- Team player and self-motivated
- Eligible to work in Portugal. We do not sponsor work permit