To Install leading edge lithographic systems, at the customer site, within specifications, on time, with quality exceeding the customers’ expectations.
Equipment qualification of the source vessel at the customer site:
- Perform source integration tests (calibrations and system qualification), resulting in stable EUV Plasma/Light;
- Work together with the NXE scanner install team to align the EUV Plasma/Light from the source into the scanner;
- Transfer a fully tested and qualified source to the NXE scanner install team (Note : Work in accordance with the installation sequence and installation procedures);
- Perform administrative and coordination duties incl. reporting and technical escalations;
- Contribute to the improvement loop of the EUV platform and processes;
- Represent our client at the customer site in a professional way incl. cultural awareness;
- Qualification can take up to 6 weeks to complete;
- Expected to travel 60 – 75% of the time to customers worldwide;
- Expected to work inside the clean room, working with mechanical and electrical equipment.
What you need to have:
- MBO+ or Bachelor/ Masters in Electronics or Mechatronics or Bachelor Physics
- High level of technical understanding and commitment to self learning;
- Being open minded, team player and be able to use your own initiative;
- Troubleshooting and solving system failures;
- Drives to achieve high quality of work;
- Acknowledges the need to work safe at all times;
- Knowledge of English;
- Ability to work in flexible shift patterns in Eindhoven and at the customer site.
When not working abroad, the engineer is expected to assist Factory operations with the assembly, integration, qualification and prepack (= de-assembly + preparing for shipment) of the source vessel.